Monday, May 28, 2012

Privacy Notice

This blog is set as Private, meaning that it cannot be found by any search engines or on blogspot's list of blogs. I have done this to keep our kids safe. So, please feel free to give the link to family/honorary family members and close family friends only. Also, I need a lot of information and pictures! Feel free to comment here with links to pics online or send them to my email address: tiraillse@yahoo.com. Eventually, I plan to move all the info and pics to an actual website which will also be private. I've decided to add spouses on the blog as well, so I need Full Names, Birthdates and Anniversaries for everyone that is married/divorced. I'm looking at this as not only a blog to honor our family members who have been in the military but also as a Keep In Touch sort of thing. I know very little about Aunt Sally's, Uncle Bobby's and Uncle Howard's families. I look forward to getting to know all of them!! The internet is so wonderful! It allows us to reach out and get to know family that we wouldn't be able to due to distance... :)

2 comments:

  1. I think this blog is such a cool idea. I don't know who some of these Padens are! So this should help me learn more about my family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I thought too, Shari! :)

    ReplyDelete