Pretty Picture Goes Here
Everyone seems to focus on and celebrate all the brave men and women that join the military, but they forget to take a look around and see those that were left behind. It isn't easy to have a loved one in the middle of a war. I know. I've had family AND friends in hot zones. I know it has to be harder on them, but it isn't a piece of cake either. So, I decided to include Sally along with her family. She may no longer carry the Paden name, but it is Paden blood that flows through her veins just as it does in all of us Paden Women!
Born September 22, 1933 ~ Present
Sally Paden stayed at home and worried while each of her 3 brothers went off to war. Aunt Sally, let me know if there is anything special you would like placed here.
Personal Information
Married
A. J. Wilkerson Jr. (bdate?) on January 17, 1951
?Need current marriage info?
Children
Morine? Lee Wilkerson (married name?) - January 4, 1952
Julie Ann Wilkerson (married name?) - July 7, 1953
Kathy Sue Wilkerson (married name?) - January 22, 1955
Barbara Gale Wilkerson - October 30, 1956
Grandchildren
??
Great-Grandchildren
??
No comments:
Post a Comment